Indian Navy Day Quiz Answers 2021 – Give Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz Answers and get change to Win ₹1,00,000 Amazon Pay. Skyneel provides all Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz Answers today, So play Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz today and Win ₹1,00,000 Amazon Pay. You can find today Indian Navy Day Quiz in the Funzone on Amazon & here you can get fast Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App (Log in if you are not logged in.)
Step 3: Now find “Quiz or Funzone” on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Funzone banner.
Step 4: Scroll, find and tap Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz banner. You will see start button tap on it.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz Time, You have to give right answers to all these questions.
Step 6: When you complete it, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of the Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected for prizes, So I request you to take participation this Quiz. If you are lucky, you will definitely win the prize.
Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹1,00,000
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Question 1: When was the Indian Navy founded?
Question 2: What was the former name given to Indian Navy?
Answer: Royal Indian Navy
Question 3: Which of these is the current Chief of the Naval Staff?
Answer: Karambir Singh
Question 4: Which of these is a rank in Indian Navy?
Question 5: At which of the following places is the headquarters of a Naval Command NOT located?
Indian Navy Day Quiz Contest details
1. This Contest will commence on 15th November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 15th December 2021 till 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 6 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Indian Navy Day Smartphone (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 6 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.