National Wildlife Day Quiz Answer 2021 – Give Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz Answers and get change to Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Skyneel provides all Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz Answers today, So play Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz today and Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. You can find today National Wildlife Day Quiz in the Funzone on Amazon & here you can get fast Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App (Log in if you are not logged in.)
Step 3: Now find “Quiz or Funzone” on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Funzone banner.
Step 4: Scroll, find and tap Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz banner. You will see start button tap on it.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz Time, You have to give right answers to all these questions.
Step 6: When you complete it, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of the Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected for prizes, So I request you to take participation this Quiz. If you are lucky, you will definitely win the prize.
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1. Name the largest mangrove forest of India
Answer: Pichavaram Mangroves, Tamil Nadu
Question 2. Which is the state bird of Chattisgarh?
Answer: Common hill myna
Question 3. In which year was “Project Tiger” launched in India?
Question 4. How many national parks does India have?
Question 5. A common theme for species that become extinct could involve:
Answer: All of the above
National Wildlife Day Quiz Contest details
1. This Contest will commence on 28th August 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 10th September 2021, 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.