Hi, Xiaomi launched MIUI 8.2 China stable Rom. This is a MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable Rom for Xiaomi Mi 6 and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 126.96.36.199 China stable Rom.
Xiaomi Mi 6 is a Smartphone phone which is available in Dual SIM with 5.15 inch display. Xiaomi Mi 6 has a Dual 12 megapixel Rear camera, 8 megapixel secondary cameras and runs a Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset.
MIUI 8.2 China stable Rom Mi 6 Update Highlights :
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade.
- Get full control over automated tasks.
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones.
Details of MIUI 8.2 China stable Rom of Mi 6:
This is a MIUI 188.8.131.52 China stable Rom and it is base on Android 7.0 Nougat ROm. Here is the MIUI 184.108.40.206 stable Rom details:
Lockscreen, Status Bar and Notification Bar
- New Added Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications.
- New Added UI adjustments for toggles.
- New Added Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade.
- Optimized Lock screen PINlayout.
- Optimized Changed icons forUSB charging and switching keyboards.
- Updated Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode.
- Fixed Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications.
- Fixed Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time.
- Fixed Notification shade issues.
- Fixed Issues with opacity after using third party themes.
- Fixed The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe.
- Fixed Landscape mode issues with third party themes.
- New Added Home screen settings added to the Settings.
- Fixed Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds.
- Fixed Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher.
- New Added Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play.
Preparation of install new update Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 220.127.116.11 China stable Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
Download Rom and tools of Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 8.2:
|File Name||Download link|
|Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 22.214.171.124 FastBoot Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 6 USB Driver||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool||Download|
Method 1: Recovery Rom
How to install Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery stable Rom:
This is easiest method for install MIUI 188.8.131.52 in your Xiaomi Mi 6. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download MIUI 8.2 zip file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like miui_MI6_V184.108.40.206.NCACNEC_e725f9829f_7.1.zip to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Choose update package” tab. Now you can see your phone storage, Scroll down and tap on the update.zip file. See in this image.
Step 4: Now your phone is going to Reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on MIUI 220.127.116.11 China stable Rom.
Method 2: FastBoot Rom
Install new update Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 18.104.22.168 FastBoot stable Rom:
Step 1: Download and install Mi Flash Tool and download Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 22.214.171.124 FastBoot stable Rom and extract zip or rar file in desktop on your PC. Now Power Off your device and long press volume down and power button to FastBoot mode. See in this image.
Step 2: Your phone is going to FastBoot mode. Now, connect your Xiaomi device to computer using USB cable. And Open Xiaomi flash tool and locate the Xiaomi stock firmware and click on refresh button, this will allows Xiaomi flash tool to recognize your device.
Step 3: Now, click on Flash button to start flashing process. Once, flashing process is completed you will see Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- How to change Gmail default action from archive to delete
- Tips how to take care your android smartphone
After install new update Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 126.96.36.199 China stable Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article.
I hope you like this new update Mi 6 MIUI 188.8.131.52 China stable Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install new update Mi 6 MIUI 184.108.40.206 China stable Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.