Hi, this is bug fix stable Rom for LeEco Le 2 . this is a New Marshmallow update LeEco Le 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install or New Marshmallow update LeEco Le 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom.
LeEco Le 2 has Brilliant 5.5 inch screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This phone comes with superb build quality and innovative design. LeEco Le 2 has two outstanding features Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 and Adreno 510 GPU with EUI 5.8, it’s make this phone very smoother and faster.
Must Read: How to unlock bootloader LeTv LeEco Le 2
Details of EUI 5.8.019S of LeEco Le 2:
You can fix some issue by this update Le 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom. This is an Android 6.0 Marshmallow update, it is a marshmallow update with some fixes.
- Enabled VoLTE feature.
- Fixed an issue in which call drop happens when making VoLTE calls using Reliance JIO 4G network and Fixed an issue in which Reliance JIO Sim can not register IMS.
- Enhanced the auto night mode camera.
- Fixed an issue in which fingerprint unlock fails after few captures with camera from locker screen.
- Fixed an issue in which fingerprint unlock fails after few captures with camera from locker screen, Optimized color spot under HRD mode and Optimized QR Scanner focus speed.
- Added an access to app lock and privacy lock and Added Harassment Filter Function
Download Rom and tools of LeEco Le 2:
|File Name||Download link|
|LeEco Le 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom||Download|
|LeEco Le 2 USB Driver||Download|
Preparation of New Marshmallow update Le 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
How to install or New Marshmallow update LeEco Le 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom:
Step 1: Download LeEco Le 2 EUI 5.8.019S file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like S2_X526-OS-OP-IIXOSOP5801910121S-5.8.019S.zip to New Marshmallow update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC via USB Type-C and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder!
Step 3: Go to “System update App” from the system tool, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Local update” tab. Now you can see a message on your phone Screen, ” update package found, your phone will restart, are you sure to continue?”. See in this image.
Step 4: Now Click on continue, your phone is going to reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on EUI 5.8.019S.
Tips for LeEco Le 2
After New Marshmallow update LeEco Le 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article then follow this guide to root LeEco Le 2.
I hope you like this New Marshmallow update Le 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install or New Marshmallow update Le 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.